This little boy is sneaky. How he got a hold of it THIS TIME, I have no idea. I found him hidden quietly in the corner next to the couch. Lucky for me it didn't end up anywhere else.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Published by Rachel on Thursday, August 07, 2008
5 Comments:
Oh ho ho ... that is so funny. He's trouble. I love it. What a cute little man.
Oh but he just wants to stay clean.. Hehe How cute! How is everything going for you guys your trip looked like so much fun. The food looked interesting was it good? How is California? How is Devin's s new job? We hope all is well..
He is seriously such a cute little boy. I love the little pouty(sp?) face picture! Looks like you guys are enjoying California! I think I would enjoy it there too!
Hee Hee Hee. We understand completely. And Crew, in the 3rd picture from the top, looks just like you Rach! I have seen that look on your face before.
Who's going to teach him that guys don't use that much hair product. The sneaky part is definately a heavy devy trick.
Post a Comment