Monday, March 17, 2008

Paparazzi!!!

Crew is so cute and loved by all so I decided to get him used to the treatment of the paparazzi. To do this I had the mean idea of waking him up from his nap with the use of the camera. As you can tell from the photos Crew wasn't exactly sure what to think. One thing is certain that Dad already embarrasses him. Guess what Crew thats too bad! You think the paparazzi treatment is bad now just wait until you go to homecoming.







4 Comments:

laurel said...

Love the "just woke-up" look. He will love you for these photos one day. Hee hee hee

Jill said...

Okay, Rachel. Your son is so adorable. You are such a cute mom, too! I need a sewing lesson on those aprons. I absolutely loved the one you made for Lily!

torrent said...

That blanket has had such a long long life.

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

Devin and Rachel (and I guess Crew too!) How are you guys? I often check in on your blog to see how things are going. Looks like you are moving! When are you heading down to Utah next? I would love to see your little family!

Hope all is well.

Jon, Ashley and Lily Lefrandt

PS... brilliant idea, Crew and Lily can get married! Let the arranged marriage plans begin!