Monday, March 3, 2008

Thank You Baby Tylenol




My poor baby has been sick now for 2 weeks with a cold and as of Monday, ear infections. Aside from the helpless feeling you experience when you have a sick child there has been an upside. All Crew has wanted to do is snuggle his mom. Ahhh, it's like my wild child turned into a new born again. The last few days have been pretty relaxing. I do miss my spirited little boy and I'm sure he'll be back in no time.

6 Comments:

hooli said...

oh man, that is so sad. we're wishing you all the best of health.

Glenda said...

I miss my little guy so much, but perhaps it is better that I was spared watching his illness.

Cheri said...

Feel better sweet boy, hugs and kisses from Auntie Cheri

laurel said...

I am so sad he has been sick. Sending lots of kisses. But you are right, it is great when they want to cuddle again.

Kara said...

Don't you just hate it when they get sick?! Hope he feels better soon!

Sara said...

Tades got it now too- I think we all got about 3 hours sleep last night...we're a house of zombies! It's amazing how fast mucus can produce- in my world, there will be no mucus.