Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Flash Mob: BYU-Idaho vs Buffers Templar

People are mean. Take this video for example. We have a group of people living in fantasy land where they pretend they are knights, warriors, creatures and whatever else they can possibly imagine. Just let the Templar combat with nerf weapons in peace... Well as you can see the mobsters thought it would be funny to attack them with pillows and pretend they lost the fight. A second thought suggests that mobsters weren't so mean. For instance the members of Buffers Templar had the most excitement of their lives since the last volume release of Harry Potter. I think my brothers and I should do this to the group in Idaho Falls. However I am afraid I might loose Adam and Andrew to a group like Buffers Templar

4 Comments:

hooli said...

oh my gosh... seriously... as a parent i'm having a little moment of, will my kids we holding the nerf swords, the camera, or the pillows.

Sara said...

oh....my....holy.....graciousness!! That is too much! I can't wait to show Chris!

laurel said...

What in the heck? These guys are over 6, aren't they?

Glenda said...

Made my day! How many time when we drove by the group at Tautphaus did one of you suggest that you get on bikes and make a "valiant charge" on these guys. I love it. Can't wait to hear the comments from the rest of the bros. Too bad, Andrew can't see this!