Friday, March 7, 2008

He's Back!


The energy has returned and the chase is on once again. The break was nice while it lasted but my busy child is back to doing what he does best.

The Ice Machine! He runs to the cupboard, grabs a cup, runs over to the ice machine and plays in it until he gets caught.


I ask myself every time why I place him behind the wheel in the first place. Good luck pulling him away once you've put him there.

7 Comments:

Glenda said...

Yea!
Time to come to Grandma Go Go's and have fun!
See you this week.

hooli said...

The pic of crew behind the wheel cracks me up because we were in the garage loading something into the car just the other day. Steve and I then realized neither of us knew where the baby was... then we found him. He had crawled into the driver seat of our SUV by himself and was trying to drive! Two cousins who are obviously cut from the same cloth.

laurel said...

He is so cute! Glad he is back to being in business.

Mama Megs said...

I think it runs in little boy's blood to love the steering wheel- Henderson would do anything just to play in the car! I get all my fabric from Porters (gotta love 'em!) and Jen got some from the Quilt store in Rigby. Anything thats made from "MODA" is adorable. It's my favorite!

Froska said...

Reallly, those shoes are to die for!

Micaela said...

He really is the cutest little boy ever! How can you possibly discipline him?

Micaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.