Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sares-Regis Group



It is now official. As of mid April Rachel, Crew and I will be moving to California. I have accepted a job with the Sares-Regis Group. Sares-Regis is a land development and construction company. The division that I will be working in focuses on building midrise condo projects and mixed use developments. To get an idea of the project I will be working on check out this website:


http://www.sares-regis.com/projectsites/watermarkehomes/

Watermarke is a project that Sares-Regis finished recently. I will be working as an assistant project manager. Rachel and I are very excited about this opportunity to work for a very successful land development and construction company. Now we just have to find a place to live in Southern California.

13 Comments:

Kandis said...

That is sooo exciting!!! I bet your families are going to be so sad to see you guys leave.

laurel said...

That will be great! We are excited for you. Grandma Go Go and Crew are going to miss each other. You are so right housing will be an issue. Irvine is mya dn Jay's old stomping area. I dated a guy who lived there too. Housing is a big issue...anywhere in Orange County, but I am sure you two will find something. It is actually a good experience to be out on your own, even tho' family is deeply missed. Congrats again!

Mama Megs said...

Oh CONGRATS guys! That is so great and I bet you're so excited! We are applying for places right now so we know the feeling-I hope you love California!!!

Hatch Family said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting! It's always sad to leave family but you will have a great time together.

hooli said...

Congratulations. You are both so smart and driven, I just knew you'd go far. Won't that weather just be fabulous?!??!!?

hooli said...

jkfjgjfskfskjsjjdfgkgjfskfsdgklsfgklsfdjklsfgkjsgksgsklglkgsjklgjjklgslkgsljgsjgljkgsklkglkgfljkgfjklgfjlkfgjlkfgljkfdgjlkkjldflkjskljdsjlkdjklgjklgljfkdlkjfsjksjgffgdjkldsfgkjgjklgljkgjkgjgkjsgkjlgjkllgjkgjkkgjjgkjgkjkgjklgjgljkgljgkgjkjkgllkjgflljkfljkgfljgfdlkdgngnngnlkbnbnbnbnbnbnnnnnblsblbglgbslsglgbllbslgbsslblglsglsblblblblblblbsbjlbb gjkgjgjgfjgfjgfjfgjgjfjfgjfgfjgjf g jfgjfgldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddjglkdffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggklllllllllllllll fnnjldfkkgggggggggggggggggkflndjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

hooli said...

fyi... that last comment was from Cooper. i just caught him using the computer by himself.

Micaela said...

Devan, Congratualtions! Someday we will be done with school too and feel like real people too! I can't wait to have a real job!!! Let me clarify... for JOE to have a real job! :) That's awesome! Rachel you know that means awesome shopping! :)

Dad said...

I am so happy and proud for you both- out of the snow and on to sunny California YIPPEE You will be a great success Devin.

Sara said...

Devin, I've been so impressed by your work ethic and gusto for everything you put your heart into. You are going to be one mighty successful businessman and the company that gets you is soooo lucky! Good Luck with all the adventures that await you in the future- I love you guys so much!

Claudia said...

Congratulations on the new job! Hope you like it in Cali!

Anonymous said...

Alethea is gone...

Anonymous said...

Call me