Devin and I feel so fortunate to live in the same town as both our parents. It's nice to be able to jump around from house to house. However, I must admit I can't wait to have our own place again. Mainly so I can decorate and set up a room for Crew. I'm not sure what he is going to do without his grandparents.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Nothin Like Grandmas Love
Published by Rachel on Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 Comments:
i hope you get to do that, too. some of my most fun moments have been picking out themes with my boys and then sewing for them. they get really excited about their own spaces.
with your sense of style, i an only imagine what you'll come up with.
yes I feel your pain! But you guys graduate sooo soon you lucky ducks! Pretty soon you'll be setting up house and it will look great :)
Grandma's are great! We wish we were close to ours.
So cute! I am so glad I erased that picture. Love you!
Rach! I miss you guys! I just looked over your blog for the past 2 months. :) What a cute family you guys are. And sledding in the driveway...I haven't been actual sledding since...wow...I think we went with you guys up to the sand dunes. (I think snowmobiling has taken over our snow time.) It looks so fun. Almost enough to get me dressed in my snow clothes, but then I look outside and realize how cold it is. haha. Any set plans for after graduation in April?
Oops...just in case you don't know which Natalie...that was me...Natalie Sermon.
Rachel, this is Requel. I happened apon your blog. It is so cute. And your little Crew is adorable. Tell Eliza hi for me. I'm going to add you as a friend if that's ok. Check out our blog at www.ericandrequel.blogspot.com
Love those pictures! I can't wait till you get your own place and we can share decorating ideas!
I would love to get the girls back to Idaho to see their Grammy's! Nothing like a Grandma's love is right!
Post a Comment