Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Worth My Weight in Gold

That is what the shirt says. After pushing Crew all over town in his running stroller we are starting to think that Crew weighs more than gold and that a more accurate description would be a "sack of potatoes." Grandmas, Grandpas, Uncles, and Aunts will shortly find out what we are talking about. Crew has a new favorite activity... Riding on his toy.


3 Comments:

Glenda said...

Crew, don't you let your mom and dad make fun of your weight! You just let them have it! Your daddy was every bit as chunky! Tell them that the reason they have both gotten so thin is because you make them push you around! Maybe, Grandma needs to take her turn!

laurel said...

His smile is so contagious. Hope that's how you spell it! He is so cute. How much is he weighing now? I think Crew needs to know we love his chub! There is more of him to love. Just like his great aunt.

Adamo said...

Crew, I like you I think you are a pretty cool guy.