Friday, August 31, 2007

Good old Idaho Falls

It has been one week since our move from St. George, Utah. We have already enjoyed the weather, the sunsets, family and friends. Crew is really starting to get used to all of the attention that he receives from his Grandmas. One day he might even warm up to Grandpa Bryant and Grandpa Frank. I think Crew is just a little startled by both of their appearances! You know the whole bald thing is terrifying and the idea of thats what I might look like when I am old makes Crew sad. Anyways Rachel and I will keep on writing posts and publishing movies and pictures to keep you all updated.

1 Comments:

laurel said...

You better keep posting. We love IT! Also, Devin...you won't go bald. It comes from the mother. So look at your mother's father and that's what kind of hair you will have. Grandpa N. has tons! Keep up the posts. We can't live with out hearing and seeing your family.