Alright... Our days in St. George are numbered. We really don't know what we are going to do with Crew if he can't go to the swimming pool on a regular basis. This past week Rachel bought Crew some new pajamas. Can you tell by his excitement? It was so funny after Rachel put his new PJ's on him he immediately inspected them up close and started to scream and grunt as the picture depicts.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Summer Coming to a Close
Published by Devin on Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
I would grunt if I got those PJ's too. He is so cute. If I got to hug Crew, I would grunt in excitement!
Stop it! He is too cute.
the PJ's pic aand the pool pic are cool, dont get me wrong, but the one of him on that toy riding around are awsome. He looks a little bit thinner than when you guys stayed at out place on the 4th july. Could it be that he scoots around so fast that he's burning calories?
Oh, those eyes! Grandpa and I think we have the cutest g-kids in the world...One thing for sure, they don't get their looks from us!
Post a Comment