I think this video speaks for itself. However I am starting to feel bad that I haven't been providing enough text on the blog lately. As for a update on the Belnap's we are doing great. Rachel and I are still eating less and running too much. Rachel looks great! Very sexy! Anyways posting videos is just way too much fun. By the way make sure the volume is up on your comp and remember that I didn't doctor the sound.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Crunch... Crunch
Published by Devin on Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Is that a grape? If so we love those at our hose too. Maylin thinks they are perfect. She likes the red over the green. I love the little slobber stream that is continuously coming out of his mouth. TOO CUTE!
carrots next!
We heard the crunch, crunch...it made our mouth water....we headed for our fridge...darling boy!
Post a Comment