Thursday, April 26, 2007

Warm Weather






We have been spending a lot of time outside. Yesterday it was 82 degrees and today is just as hot. Crew is getting used to the running stroller and he really enjoyed his off road trek deep into Snow Canyon. Crew is showing off his new sunglasses and hat. He also wanted to show his grandparent’s his new trick of sitting up all on his own. We are really excited for the coming weekend and having family finally come to St. George to see us. We miss you all and love you.

2 Comments:

laurel said...

So cute! Glad you are loving it. Crew is such a styling baby.

hooli said...

Guys!
I love this little one. I can't believe how much he has grown. I just have to get my hands on him. Now I know how my sister-in-law Suzie feels living in England. She watches the kids grow up on the blog and it must kill her!

Crew,
LOVE YOU
Aunt hooli