Friday, April 13, 2007

Pictures! Its about time.






Some of the pictures you see are of Crew while we were driving from SLC to St. George. One of the pictures Crew is showing that he can share. I.E. He sucks on his feet then thinks that I would like a turn. I politely declined. The other pictures were taken in Grandpa and Grandma Nelson's front and back yard minutes ago during my lunch break. Right now work is going great. My job is really interesting. I am given an assignment that the development needs in order to move on. Most of the time I have no previous knowledge on the topic then I research and provide possible solutions then we decide on what we want and go from there. Things I am working on right now: Waste and Construction Management Issues, an on site office building for our employees, and our development trail systems.


4 Comments:

hooli said...

Cooper probably knows as much about waste management as you do! te he he he

Glenda said...

Funny Aunt Julia!!!
Hey, cute pictures. He is darling.
He looks like he loves the warm weather and loves no wind.
Hey....have you met any fun people with little kids so Crew can be sociable.

laurel said...

Jealous of the warm looking weather. Bet Julia in the snow is really jealous! Crew is so cute.

eliza said...

How could you deny his yummy yummy little toes?! I'll take'em any day. He is delectable. Can't wait to see him...and you two of course.