Old Mc Devin has a farm
E-I-E-I-O!
And on his farm he has a chick
E-I-E-I-O!
With a cook, cook here and a clean, clean there.
Here a kiss, there a hug, everywhere a snug, snug.
Old Mc Devin has a farm
E-I-E-I-O!
And on his farm he has a piglet
E-I-E-I-O!
With a gulp, gulp here and a hold me there.
Here a laugh, there a cry, everywhere are chubby thighs.
Old Mc Devin has a farm
E-I-E-I-O!
E-I-E-I-O!
And on his farm he has a chick
E-I-E-I-O!
With a cook, cook here and a clean, clean there.
Here a kiss, there a hug, everywhere a snug, snug.
Old Mc Devin has a farm
E-I-E-I-O!
And on his farm he has a piglet
E-I-E-I-O!
With a gulp, gulp here and a hold me there.
Here a laugh, there a cry, everywhere are chubby thighs.
Old Mc Devin has a farm
E-I-E-I-O!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment