Tuesday, April 3, 2007

KFC Snackers make me giggle or jiggle.


I would just like to be on record that I really enjoy the KFC snacker so much that I ate three of them. I know some of you think this might be random and irrelevant information or a confession, however after being at school all day crunching trigonomic equations and only having KFC snackers I really began to value that awesome $0.99 sandwich. On to more important news I think Rachel and I experienced a real Crew laugh for the first time. We were at Rachel's parents house and Crew and I were on the couch. I was singing, and talking to him. Then out of his excitement and my suprise Crew started to giggle. It was so cute. I'm not sure if it was my smile, crazy facial expressions or the song I was siniging to him...99 bottles of beer on the wall...that made him laugh. hahah. I am a terrible father maybe after today I will change the words of the song to:


99 KFC snakers on the wall, 99 KFC Snackers on the wall, Order one to go, stuff it in my face, 98 KFC snakers on the wall!


As I was saying Crew giggled for Rachel and I and it was so cute that I almost cried. The count down for St. George continues.

2 Comments:

Glenda said...

This little Crew is so cute. I can't stand that you are taking him away from me. He lights things up around here. I had about hit bottom with all the sadness and with the stress of the house, and then Crew came to visit us last Friday night and I felt so much better!
Your McDevin song is pretty cute..I didn't know you were a lyricist.
Love these posts...since you will be gone you will have to keep sending pics of the baby to me.
MOM

laurel said...

HOW CUTE! Can't wait to see him.