Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bald heads like these need Accessories!

After 6 months of procrastinating and with a little push and shove from Eliza we broke down and did it. We decided that inflicting pain upon our girls was worth the beauty. Aren't we sick? We pierced their ears! Thank goodness the precious things are so quick to forgive and forget.


Before
and
After




5 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claudia said...

My question is how on earth do you get them to keep it on??? Anytime I put anything into Claire's hair (headband, barrette, whatever) she pulls it out!

Claudia said...

Okay, only now am I realizing that you got their EARS PIERCED!! I just thought you were talking about more headbands (which I know you do anyway). Wow...am I observant! You are brave to pierce their ears already! (but the previous question still stands...how do you get Finley to leave stuff on her head?)

Misty Myler said...

She is so cute! And I swear you are the prettiest mom ever!

hooli said...

Ouch! She looks good. But ouch! You are brave.