Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Sweet Crew

Today, Crew went to the bathroom in his pants while we were at Barnes and Noble. After dragging him right out to the car HE said,

"Don't talk to me right now mom!
I'll put you in time out, spank your bottom and you'll cry!"

WOW! He stole the words right out of my mouth!


Disclaimer: I really don't talk to him like that. Don't ask me how he learned it.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! Poor little crew!

Jason said...

You're very lucky he didn't tell you he was going to throw you in the pool! haha. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. You guys need to come up again so Crew can have his special "time out" spot again.

Kara said...

Haha. Elle told me she hated me the other day at Joann Fabric. I was shocked. Where do these little 2 yr olds learn these things?