oh my heck, I think I need to go to Target and get those. My boys would be in heaven, but I am a little concerned about the injuries that might take place....oh well.... He is really cute by the way.
This looks like so much fun, do they come in grown up size? So cute, love that boy! Jazzie is looking at these pictures with me and she won't stop talking about playing with Cuzn Crew.
11 Comments:
haha made me laugh out loud. cute boy.
those are awesome. Were did you get them? Trey would love them!
oh my goodness....we have a super hero here!
Brandi,
I saw you went private. I must have missed the memo. Will you invite me to your blog? He, he! Thanks!
devin.rachel@gmail.com
I got them at Target. Beware they can be very loud and obnoxious.
i can't even begin to tell you how badly Ethan will want a pair if ever he sees these pictures!!
we're excited to see you guys tomorrow night!!
Love the in-flight photo!
Wow. He is so brave. He cracks me up.
Logged in as Austin again. Didn't notice. Plumptom is Aunt Laurel
oh buzzy. you so cute.
oh my heck, I think I need to go to Target and get those. My boys would be in heaven, but I am a little concerned about the injuries that might take place....oh well.... He is really cute by the way.
This looks like so much fun, do they come in grown up size? So cute, love that boy! Jazzie is looking at these pictures with me and she won't stop talking about playing with Cuzn Crew.
Post a Comment