Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gone Crabbin'



This weekend we took our annual crabbing trip to the Oregon Coast. Before we headed to the beach we stopped in Portland to see Devin's brother Adam, his wife and darling little girl.



I didn't go out on the boats this year since I had Finley. Which means I don't have any pictures of the action. We weren't as successful this year as in previous, with the amount of crabs we caught. That can be a problem when your feeding 30+ people the crab for dinner. I don't enjoy eating seafood but every year I'll have a bite of the crab anyway. I'm kind of hoping on of these times my tastes will change. Not this year. It was still unappealing.



5 Comments:

Adamo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia said...

Thanks so much for stopping to visit with us! We had a great time seeing you and meeting the beautiful Miss Finley!

laurel said...

Fun! I am so glad the bros and cousins got to get together.

Glenda said...

Looks like so much fun....I love the Oregon coast.

hooli said...

So did Crew take the first picture?