Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung




Today I realized I had not put up our Christmas stockings. We don't have a fire place to hang them from, maybe that's why I forgot. Now we'll only get to enjoy them for a few days. I don't think they'll travel with us to Idaho but then what is Christmas morning without a stocking stuffed with goodies! Maybe I'll reconsider. I made these stockings for us last year. Is it bad that I already want to replace them and make new ones?

7 Comments:

Hatch Family said...

I just got a bookt aht has cute patterns for stocking in it. I am excited to make mine, after Christmas :-)

Cassie said...

IF you want you can totally just make ME cute stockings!

hooli said...

I could make new stockings every year ands till want more. Do it!

laurel said...

They are beautiful! I am still empressed you made them. Making new ones? Wow, I need to learn to sew.

Kimberly Larson said...

Hope you are doing well! I am just making the blog rounds. I just found out late in November that I am your visiting teacher! Let me know what time is good to visit!!! Hope you are well! Let me know what I can do for you:)

Chelsi said...

those are way cute way to go. I bought mine this year I maybe could of made them if I had a little more practice. so did we decide a time to get together. Your the busy one so you let me know if any time will work!!

~Amanda~ said...

Hey!
I was wondering if you could give me your new address so that I can send you a card! Or, I can send it to your parent's house, just let me know! Thanks!