I am now 23 weeks pregnant. Yeah, a little over half way through. I now enjoy heartburn, kicks to the bladder, ridiculous cravings, swollen legs, aches and pains and my favorite, waking up at least 3 times during the night to pee.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 Comments:
Yeah! You look so cute.
Oh the joys of motherhood- but so worth it! What a beautiful mother you are....my sweet Rachel Dachel!
Okay, you look like a model for maternity-those girls that barely even look pregnant and then produce the most beautiful babies you've ever seen. Case in point? Crew! You are so so pretty-and you look great-despite all of the other lovliness that goes along with being pregnant. It ALMOST makes me want to do something about it.....but not quite. :)
It is so fun to watch our girls be pregnant and deliver the most wonderful children!
Can't wait to see you.
i just wanna pinch your little cheeks...guess which ones?:)
You look so good. I'll use your pictures as my pregnancy goals:).
Hey Rachel! It's your old roommate Casey. I was so excited to find your blog! You look as beautiful as ever and your little boy is adorable! You have such a cute little family! I'm happy to see that you and Devin ended up together after all:) You'll have to give me your e-mail address so we can catch up.
CASEY, oh my gosh! You need to tell me how I can get ahold of you. Email me devin.rachel@gmail.com
YOu gotta be kidding me. 23 weeks? You look like 3 weeks.... My tummy will be bigger than yours at full term.
Rachel, you are so beautiful! I honestly wouldn't even think you were pregnant if I saw you on the street! Crew looks so grown up in his pictures lately. Hope ya'll are doing great! xoxo
Post a Comment