Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Idaho














We spent the weekend in Idaho with both mine and Dev's family. Thanksgiving day was spent at my parents cabin where we went ice skating on the frozen lake, took naps, played games, watched movies, sat in the hot tub and of course, ate, ate and ate. We both have such fun wonderful families, the weekend couldn't have been spent any better way.

4 Comments:

The Gallup Family said...

Dude your such a babe! What are you doing ice skating when your pregnant? HAHAHA I guess I shouldn't talk I was snowboarding till I was 6 months :]

Kara said...

What is your secret to tan glowing skin???

laurel said...

We were sad to miss you! Looks like you had an excellent time. Love Crew's little skates.

Chelsi said...

Looks like a good thanksgiving. It is so nice to be able to spend it with family. We never got together. We'll have to try at christmas.