I love those sweet little toes! Keep drawing girl. Artistry runs in the fam.
Her feet are just too cute! And look at that hair, long and thick enough to braid.
Who knows, she might be a famous artist one day...Or movie star..she's darling!
Adorable, and those toes.....who did she get those from Y O U ! ! !
OH MY TOES!! I cant wait to be with her tomorrow!! YES!!
Post a Comment
5 Comments:
I love those sweet little toes! Keep drawing girl. Artistry runs in the fam.
Her feet are just too cute! And look at that hair, long and thick enough to braid.
Who knows, she might be a famous artist one day...Or movie star..she's darling!
Adorable, and those toes.....who did she get those from Y O U ! ! !
OH MY TOES!! I cant wait to be with her tomorrow!! YES!!
Post a Comment