Saturday, September 10, 2011

Berrylicious

We spent our Saturday at a nearby farm picking berries. We couldn't get the raspberries to Finley fast enough. I'd throw a handful in her container and by the time I turned back around to put another handful in, the others were gone. Crew on the other hand was a little working bee. It was all work and no play for him. He was rewarded with a giant caramel apple.









7 Comments:

Charisa and Trent said...

too fun!
i love that the caramel apple is almost as big as his face.

Glenda said...

So cute...what a fun family time...Finley was exactly like that when I took her to Lundquist's ranch in Swan Valley. We would pick a handful of raspberries and hold it out to her, expecting her to take one or two and she would smoosh the whole handful in her mouth....with Trent and I picking we had a hard time keeping up to her inhaling! It was so cute.

Heather Davies said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how long Finley's hair is! Chase's has grown a ton too. It's so fun to be able to do hair! My kids are obsessed with berries too. Sounds like a great family activity! :)

laurel said...

We picked berries all day today. I got 10 pints of jam.

Love berries!!! What a fun activity for the kids. Finley looks so grown up! My heavens!!!!

The apples is about as big as Crew's head.

Unknown said...

Seriously...Finley is adorable with her little bows! And I think you need to frame that last picture! Seriously!

hooli said...

You guys have such a cute family.

laurel said...

So good to see you at the wedding! It was great to catch up and Maylin LOVED being with Crew.

Posted some of the pictures I took on my blog. CHeck them out and click to see them bigger. I will get them on a CD and get them to Glenda.