Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sugar Overload 2010

We had a great Halloween this year. It seemed like we had an event every day this week where collecting candy was involved. We have way more candy than we can handle.

Here's Crew with his preschool class
Finley sat on my lap and passed out all our candy during our Trunk or Treat



After almost every house, Fin would sit in the driveway and look at what she was given. The suckers were her favorite. She opened 5 of them throughout the night.


She kept covering her mouth when she'd see something spooky.





4 Comments:

Fabric Choices said...

Finley is hysterical. Look at that costume and her little hands. I just think she is fabulous.
And I can't believe how grown up and tough Crew looks in his ninja outfit. Your kids are so awesome.
I love that last picture of you two. You looks like you're bracing yourselves for a night of hyperactive kids amped up on sugar.
~Julia

Heather Inns said...

I love it, Halloween is the best.

Glenda said...

Finley is certainly Strutting Her Stuff. So Cute....I wish we could have been there.

laurel said...

Darling! You guys are so great.