I have a feeling her brother is the only boy who will run away from her. She should take notes, as I'm sure she'll be beating away the boys with a bat. Sooooo cute.
Rachel, hey! I have been meaning to find your blog and leave a comment since i saw you last but never got around to it. This post made me laugh, only siblings have such a way with eachother! You are beautiful and have a darling family. Anyway i am not one of the crazy stalkers i prob made myself out to be!!haha
7 Comments:
I have a feeling her brother is the only boy who will run away from her. She should take notes, as I'm sure she'll be beating away the boys with a bat. Sooooo cute.
That is hilarious!! I wish my boys would escape each other instead they start wrestling!!
Awwww!! She just wants to play! That last shot made me laugh out loud. But you gotta feel for Crew, too. We all gotta escape sometimes!
He'll have to take to the high spot in the hall for his alone play time.
Ha ha ha. Someday they will be friends.
Rachel, hey! I have been meaning to find your blog and leave a comment since i saw you last but never got around to it. This post made me laugh, only siblings have such a way with eachother! You are beautiful and have a darling family. Anyway i am not one of the crazy stalkers i prob made myself out to be!!haha
That is too funny. I wish you could've called the sun guy too!
Post a Comment