My little Crew started Basketball this week. He joined 7 other rambunctious kids who all have 30 second attention spans. His first game is Saturday. And after watching his practices, I expect nothing more than a game of tag and maybe a few bloody noses from flying balls.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Comments:
Rach, love your hair.
Also, where did you find b-ball for such a youngster?!?!? He's so handsome. (Crew, not Devin. Well, Devin too. But that would be gross.)
oh my gosh! how cute! Elle just started dance, I love this age its so fun:)
So, you have begun the process of resigning your life over to sports!!!! Enjoy the ride...we loved it.
Your hair is fab...
I wish I could see a game (if you can call it a game...maybe the word playdate would be more appropriate.)
and so it begins...:)
also love the hair rach!
Your hair looks hot :) How old do kids have to be to start basketball? Conner is wanting to play so bad.
I didn't know they had b-ball for such little ones. I bet it is a scream to watch. Love your dark hair. I went very dark too. I love it!
i don't know if you check your facebook... i posted a picture of our family yesterday... the ties you made the boys were precious!! i love you!
please post today! pretty please... with diabetes on top (that's my new word for sugar)
Post a Comment