Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Ultimate Mud Bath

I got together with some friends to do a Mud Run. It was put on by the Police Department. Which explains why our shuttle to and from the parking lot was on a Prisoner Bus. Crew thought it was the coolest thing to be riding in the bad guy bus.




Who knew that running in the mud would attract so many people. This was my 2nd mud run and it won't be my last. It's a crazy, fun experience that everyone should have. Any takers for next year???

5 Comments:

Glenda said...

Mud wrestling, mud volleyball, and mud running? You're too young for it to be second childhood setting in? What then?

Anonymous said...

You should check out the flickr pool to find more pictures of you (and add your own if you want): http://www.flickr.com/groups/sbsdmudrun2009/

Anonymous said...

I would love to run in one. You let me know if any are closer to both of us:) Thanks on the post! I also want to say you look great yourself how are you finding time to run these days? I need some help and if you have any great tips on how to start to train on running long distances tell me!

hooli said...

so so so so awesome. And also, sick.

laurel said...

Kinda gross.