Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sleepy Head

Just before Crew was into his 2nd minute of time out, he feel asleep. I guess this means he's becoming too comfortable with this spot and I should probably find a new one.



I love how you can see Crew's sweaty little nose on the picture below. Ever since he was a baby, he would always get these sweat beads on his nose. No matter what he was doing.


7 Comments:

laurel said...

That is so dang cute!

jen said...

wow his time out spot is intense! guess you have to get pretty creative with an adventurous boy...

Mama Megs said...

I wish we had a place like that for time outs around here!! What a good idea :) And that quilt your sis in law made...darling!

Vehar Family said...

Wow, that's quite the spot for a time out! Too funny!

Unknown said...

So adorable! Of both of them. They are such cute little boys.

hooli said...

He is REALLY cute.

grandma GiGI said...

I just hope he doesn't roll over in his sleep.