

As we've learned over the years. Whatever Devin does, Crew has to be a part of. Especially if it involves paper work and hard hats. Be careful, you just might get "The Look" if you try to get close and interfere. That little boy is serious about his work.

5 Comments:
That is a cool hard hat. I can't wait for Claire to want to learn how to analyze trending information, make forecasts, and estimate and discount risk.
Crew is a good worker...in fact when he lived at my house and used his little rag and spray bottle, I called him the Work Crew.
I can't believe how big he is getting. So where are pictures of you, Rachel? I want to see that baby belly! Are you so ready to be done? Hope you're feeling okay!
That's adorable! It looks like he's going to grow up to be just like his Daddy.
That is so cute! Love to all.
Post a Comment