My little brother leaves for his mission on Wednesday so we headed to Idaho this weekend to say our goodbyes. It's always a bitter sweet situation but were happy to see him go. We can't wait to hear about his fun and challenging experiences. The people of Mexico are going to love him, he's going to be an excellent missionary.






3 Comments:
holy moly... what a bunch! That is such a great picture of you with your brother! You are so pretty!
For some reason Bloglines hasn't been showing updates for your blog so I haven't seen any of your posts since the middle of DECEMBER! Anyway...
Totally cute belly! I can't believe you are so close to being done!! Yay! Oooh, waiting to hold your cutie little girl is probably driving you crazy, I'M excited for you guys! Man, Devin has another thing coming :) It's a whole new kind of love and sense of trying to protect a little girlie! So fun!
BTW? Crew? SO ADORABLE! Those brown eyes would make me a blob of mush in his tiny little hands!
Hope you are feeling ok,
Micaela
Huge family! Wow.
Post a Comment