Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I know I'm a day early but we are heading to Island Park today were we will have no connection to the outside world. No cell phones, computers, or x box. Just a lot of food, lounging and spending time with family. I can't wait. Before I go I wanted to say how thankful I am for my all of you. I have such fabulous families and friends. I am surrounded by so many wonderful people. I feel so blessed to have such a hard working, loving husband. And for my little Crew who brings a smile to my face everyday. Especially for the gospel and the daily comfort I receive knowing who I am and what my purpose is in life. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful Turkey Day.

2 Comments:

Dad said...

You too, my sweet Rachel Dachel- have a wonderful turkey day!

laurel said...

It was great seeing you on Thanksgiving. You are such a cute family!