We got together with some of my family to celebrate Halloween. This being the third time Crew has had to wear his costume. The good sport that he is he hardly fussed at all. And as you can see the head had to be modified with extra velcro and elastic in order to fit his well rounded head. As for Dev and I, we were tourist on a safari checking the hippo out. Were looking forward to next year when Crew understands the whole trick-or-treating thing better.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Happy Halloween
Published by Rachel on Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Comments:
Love my little hungry hippo
How fun! You guys look great. The "bigger" head thing must be a family thing. Alex has one too. He was wearing adult size hats at 4. Crew is the cutest hippo ever.
Hey it's Liza's friend, Megan, from college...Hi! I just saw a link to your blog from Kazia's so I thought I'd check it out. Crew is adorable and so is your hair cut! Glad to see everything is going good for you :) Check out our blog at www.dehmilesfamily.blogspot.com-bye!
Hey! I love your Halloween pics and the beach footsteps are priceless! How fun! You guys are adorable! We'll have to hang out soon...
Here's our blog address...
sermonfamily.blogspot.com
Love, Natalie
Hey Rachel thanks for commenting on my blog. I wish that you guys were still in St. George and we could hang out. We need friends our age. Your little Crew is darling and I love the Hippo costume. Your hair is way cute also! I was also looking through your blog and saw that you and Devan lost quite a big of weight. That is awesome!! I need some tips cuz this baby weight is not falling off like I wish it would! Lets keep in touch and hopefully we can get together sometime when Dave and I are in Idaho.
Post a Comment