So you are home with only one baby now?! Well, if you weren't the first lady of your Ward Primary, I would say you might be getting baby hungry. But obviously that won't be happening while you are so busy! Adorable family growing up so fast- love you!
Finley is so pretty! And I love the back-to-school pictures with kids when they are still small enough that their backpacks are almost as big as they are!
Gunnar is so cute. I could just kiss those cheeks! I can't believe Crew is in 1st grade. Junior high is just around the corner! Fin is darling. Give them hugs from us!
4 Comments:
Oh! what memories...darling kids too.
So you are home with only one baby now?! Well, if you weren't the first lady of your Ward Primary, I would say you might be getting baby hungry. But obviously that won't be happening while you are so busy! Adorable family growing up so fast- love you!
Finley is so pretty! And I love the back-to-school pictures with kids when they are still small enough that their backpacks are almost as big as they are!
Gunnar is so cute. I could just kiss those cheeks! I can't believe Crew is in 1st grade. Junior high is just around the corner! Fin is darling. Give them hugs from us!
Post a Comment