Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Brother Bear

This picture perfectly displays how Crew and Finley feel about each other.
They have such a special relationship that I pray continues to grow and last forever. 
Crew is so protective of his little sister.
No one can make them laugh the way they make each other.
They are partners in crime.
They are best buds.




3 Comments:

Dad said...

Sorry I missed you both last week while in Southern California, but I hope to see you soon! I have a wonderful relationship with your aunt Robin that I will always cherish just like the two of you! I can't imagine life without her! You are so lucky and blessed to have one another! Love you!

Glenda said...

Crew and Fin: You are the sweetest kids. I hope you know how much your grandma loves you.

laurel said...

Finley has grown up so much! Wow. So cute.