Crew's always telling us he wants to learn karate so we threw him into an intro to Karate class to see if it really would be something he'd like to do. No surprise to us he loved it and picked up on all the moves right away. But there was one thing he had trouble remembering.
In Karate when the teacher is talking to the student, the student is always suppose to answer saying, yes sensei or no sensei. (Sensei is Japanese for teacher). Since Crew's thoughts lately are focused on Kings and Knights he kept answering, yes sire and no sire. Except he says it more like, siah and with an accent. The teacher got a little frustrated. I probably should have explained to him why Crew was answering that way but all I could do was laugh.
4 Comments:
i am laughing out loud right now, oh how i love him... and oh how i love how often you post- keep it up rach!!
He just makes me laugh...I can just see it...he reminds me so much of Dev at that age...it is a blissful reminder.
Awesome!!!!
Sorry...plumpton was me. Didn't know I was logged in as Austin.
Post a Comment