Monday, January 17, 2011

CONFIDENCE IS...

One of the most important qualities you can teach your child. To have the courage to accomplish certain tasks. And that it's okay to fail but don't ever give up.
Crew learned this weekend how to ride his bike without training wheels. We couldn't have been prouder parents. Sounds funny I know-it's just ridding a bike. But the true joy came from Crew's reactions. He was self-assured, fearless and so proud. You almost would have thought he knew how to ride all along, it came so naturally to him.




5 Comments:

Glenda said...

Dear Crew:
I am so proud of you for learning to ride your bike without training wheels. You can learn to do anything! I wish I could run behind you, but I know I could never keep up. I love you SOOOO much!

Dad said...

That is so awesome! Natural talent in coordination!

laurel said...

Way to go!!!!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Way to go Crew! Boys are SO.MUCH.FUN aren't they?

Fabric Choices said...

This is so incredible. Totally proud of that little man.