Monday, August 23, 2010

Gone Crabbin'...Again

Devin and I took our 5th crabbing trip together with my family this weekend. The best part about it was that we were able to leave our kids home and travel alone. The kids stayed home with Gogo Belnap and had a great time. Devin and I flew out Friday morning and had all day to play in Portland until we met up with my family that night at the coast. We crabbed all day Saturday and headed home Sunday after spending the morning with Devin's brother Adam and his family.
















3 Comments:

Heather Davies said...

Looks like fun, and YUMMY! :)

laurel said...

Fun!!!! I do have to admit, I would be a bit afraid of the claws on the crabs. A bit scary....yummy tho when the claws are gone.

Claudia said...

It was fun seeing you guys!! Thanks for stopping to visit - next year, we'll have to take in one of those yummy restaurants that were recommended to you!