We sure missed seeing you guys!! But it looks like you all had a blast!
Cute pics! Congratulations to Sadie! That's so exciting! :) I missed IF fireworks, too! They are the best!
rachel, i can't believe how much crew has grown up! uh, what's going on in the water? :)
Looks like you had a great weekend. Your little family is dang cute.
Happy birthday Devin! So glad you all had that great experience together- great pictures!
Happy B-day Devin! I can't believe you have caught up to me. We are the same age now! Wow!Love the photos. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment
6 Comments:
We sure missed seeing you guys!! But it looks like you all had a blast!
Cute pics! Congratulations to Sadie! That's so exciting! :) I missed IF fireworks, too! They are the best!
rachel, i can't believe how much crew has grown up! uh, what's going on in the water? :)
Looks like you had a great weekend. Your little family is dang cute.
Happy birthday Devin! So glad you all had that great experience together- great pictures!
Happy B-day Devin! I can't believe you have caught up to me. We are the same age now! Wow!
Love the photos. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment