Finley got her first and last BUZZ today. Her hair is so blonde and so not there that I thought if I give it a fresh start, it just might come back a little more prominent.
I did this to Brooke, but I cried afterwards! Finley looks much cuter bald than Brooke did. It does help there hair to grow in better though. Hope you guys are doing good!
Maybe I should've done this when Claire lost all of her hair on top, but I was too afraid. Instead, my daughter just looked like an old man for a few months.
so when i'm done losing my hair (as i always do by the handfuls after i have a baby) will you come and shave my head too? that sweet little girl rocks sinead o'connor pretty well:)
12 Comments:
she is so pretty. I have a feeling I should have done this with Elle. Her hair was sooo crazy, and is just now starting to look kind of normal.
Her dimples are amazing!
That is so funny. She is so darling. I can't wait to meet her.
Wow what a cutie pie! Hey thanks so much for the recommendation on Melissa's blog-you're too sweet! I really appreciate it :)
I did this to Brooke, but I cried afterwards! Finley looks much cuter bald than Brooke did. It does help there hair to grow in better though. Hope you guys are doing good!
Maybe I should've done this when Claire lost all of her hair on top, but I was too afraid. Instead, my daughter just looked like an old man for a few months.
I need her in my life right this second! I cant handle it! SERIOUSLY!
Good for you, I think more moms should do this with their kids. She looks beautiful.
It didn't work for me.
Opa B
so when i'm done losing my hair (as i always do by the handfuls after i have a baby) will you come and shave my head too? that sweet little girl rocks sinead o'connor pretty well:)
That's awesome...maybe I should shave Chase's mullet and have a fresh start. :)
she is gorgeous! where do u live? im jealous of the sunny weather in some of your pics.
Post a Comment