Okay maybe I'm talking about the ties too.
I made a couple of ties for Crew a decided to put some together for my sister who was having her 4th boy. They are easy to make and so darn cute on these little boys. They just might be my favorite thing to sew.
7 Comments:
Cute idea! I love the fun patterns. :)
are you selling those on etsy? because those are super cute.
Crew looks like he could be Ralph Lauren's next model!
How cute that he is learning to love the Missionary Uniform so young.
Cute, that is one thing I need to learn.
Would those be from a Little Guy Tie pattern?? :) I hope so! I love how they turned out!!
Love the ties! had no clue you could actually make them? Obviously someone does. Wow. you are talented.
How cute are these! I need some for my boys! Are you selling them? I would totally buy some from you.
Post a Comment