Ever since our excursion to the park on Tuesday, the rain has been falling nonstop. We spend so much time at our parks that the kids and I go through withdrawals if we miss a couple of days. I can't imagine what a crazy, caged animal Crew would be without parks and sunny days. Thank goodness the forecast for next week is in the 70's, I think we'll survive until then.
If you look close enough you'll be able to see tooth #5 & #6. If she would only grow hair like she is teeth.
3 Comments:
You kids grow teeth so soon. Neither of mine had any until 1 year. She looks good in a hat.
These children are so cute and fun. It makes me remember how fast Crew is on a bike! Gotta love Finley's chunky legs...Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to see them.
They are so cute! I would love to swing in the 70's too. Good thing you don't live here. We have about 6 inches of snow.
Post a Comment