During the process of trying to prep Crew for his swimming lessons, I made it sound much more magical than it actually ended up being. Leading up to the lesson he was so excited to meet the "Water Medic" and learn how to swim like a shark. Then the second we stepped into the pool area he wanted nothing to do with any of it. So I had to step out of the way (thats why the pictures are taken from across the pool) and let Tyler completely take over. I have to give the swim teacher major props, he did a great job. After a few tears and a little fighting he finally got Crew to cooperate. And of course by the end of the lesson he was loving it.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Comments:
Ah the magic of swim lessons! Looks like he's doing really good!! How's your summer going?
Good job getting him into lessons so young! What a little water boy :). They never quite like it at first. Where did you move to?? I love all the pictures at the beach, from the 4th (you look amazing, as always) and Miss Finley is getting so big! What a darling and she looks like she has a sweet, fun temperment :). Your kids are incredibly cute!
Hmmmm... sounds like Mason and Crew have the same sentiment toward swimming lessons.
What a sweet heart. I wanted to get Conner into swimming lessons this year-but everything was booked. :(
Love the first swimming lessons. Sometimes, it is true, a mom just has to step out of the way. He is a doll.
Post a Comment