Friday, June 26, 2009

PAUSE

We're in the middle of moving and will be without internet for a few days. But we'll be back.





I'm afraid she inherited her moms nasty glare.

13 Comments:

Mama Megs said...

What a CUTIE!!!!! I wish I could just squeeze her!

The Belchers said...

Hey! Where did you find a place... I can't believe how fast that was. Do you know you're new address yet?

Unknown said...

I seriously cannot handle her! I am not kidding i cannot wait to see her and kiss her and love her! Only a few days!

Vehar Family said...

She is absolutely adorable! Her little smile is precious!

Glenda said...

She is darling...I am missing her so much. The dimples are over the top.

hooli said...

Or Auntie Hooli's? I just want to pinch that little chin. She is so dang cute.

grandma GiGI said...

Love her dimples! ....and the hair ribbon.

Dad said...

You two have a lot in common- you are both adorable! Love you.....

Liza said...

Bring her to me... NOW!!!

Sara said...

okay rachel, you know it's a little too early for the spray tan right? just kidding:) your kids have the most beautiful coloring! her smile is unbelievable...and those little toes! can't wait to see you guys!
good luck with the move... i wish we were there to help you!

laurel said...

Darling. Darling! Every thing about her is pure bliss.

Whitney said...

She is the cutest. I love that smile.

Gloria said...

It's LOVE!!!