Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas










Being only one month old last Christmas we didn't do much celebrating with Crew. This year was much more exciting, even though he still didn't quite understand what was going on. Sleeping in until 10 is a rare occasion for all of us and will probably become the last time we do on Christmas morning.

3 Comments:

laurel said...

He scored on the presents! I bet he did very well in the attention department too. Not to much could ever be given to that cute boy.

Glenda said...

Spending Christmas morning with Crew was one of the highlights of my Christmas Season.

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

Devin.

I am so glad that you found us blogging! I am loving the matching christmas jammies... where are you guys these days? We are living in Lehi, I graduate from BYU in April... HURRAY! in Advertising and Marketing. We bought a town house, Lily is now 3 months old... crazy how time flies, and... I am a licensed real estate agent and work with Pentad Properties. Life is good... Keep in touch man! So glad to see you even if it is via the internet.

Jon